Sunday, July 13, 2008

Taman Negara and Perhentian Island Trip

Hey all!!!
I'm back!!! (I know, i know... Its been a very long time i din't update... Well, now i'm here...) Alright... Well, last 2 months i went for a holiday... It's a 2 weeks school break, so ofcourse i can go for holiday... It's a 5 days trip only... I went to 2 places that is Taman Negara and Perhentian Island... Tho, it is a very tiring trip but it's soo fun...

First, my father drove all the way to Taman Negara and we met our cousins from Kelantan there... They keep us company at night with all their jokes... Well, here are some pictures of me and my 2nd sis trekking along the jungle...





Just opposite of Taman Negara...


My cousins, uncle and my mum at the back of us...


We are right under the dunno how many million years old tree...


Me on the canopy walk...


On the way up to the peak... (Not sure what peak is it...)


On the peak already...


This is the hotel that we stayed...

..........to be continue..........